Staff and volunteers are expected to uphold and contribute to this commitment. A Safeguarding Policy and procedures are in place, with which all staff and volunteers are familiar and which is promoted throughout the community.
Perrott Hill Safeguarding Team
- The Designated Safeguarding Lead is Will Silk
- The Assistant Safeguarding Lead is Simon Sheldon
- The Safeguarding Lead for EYFS is Caroline Williams
- The Governor with responsibility for Safeguarding is Kathryn Latham
- The School Nurse is Marie Manley
For full details of the school’s stance on safeguarding, please see the Safeguarding/Child Protection Policy to be found here.